American Pool and Spa is a rapidly growing, family-owned business, proudly serving the Bay Area since 2001. Combined, our team of pool and spa Service Technicians have over 90+ years of pool and spa equipment repair and installation experience. They are trained to accurately diagnose, repair, and replace equipment in above and in-ground swimming pools and spas, including the repair of heaters, pumps, filters and electrical components. Our Field Service Technicians are experts in both pool and spa electronics.
We serve Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
California State Contractors License #816817
Why We’re the Best:
- Certified by PG&E for installation of energy saving pool equipment.
- Experts in hydraulics (flow of water), electrical, and automation (pool system control)
- Certified by all major pool equipment manufacturers for equipment repair and installation
- Certified by all major spa component manufacturers for the repair or replacement of all mechanical or electronic equipment.
- To ensure that our team of technicians are up-to- date on all of the latest, most efficient pool and spa equipment, they attend regular continuing education courses, provided by all of the major pool and spa equipment manufacturers.
- Advanced dispatch software
We are the preferred pool and spa equipment repair vendor for all of the major home warranty providers. These providers include, First American, Fidelity and Old Republic. The home warranty providers are very selective, and have very stringent vendor qualification requirements. Their criteria standards include:
- All vendors must carry high levels of liability insurance
- All vendors must pass in-depth background and credit checks
- All technicians must possess advanced technical knowledge and have extensive experience in the field of pool and spa equipment repair
- The Home Warranty companies closely monitor our response time and equipment repair windows
- We must maintain limited to no client complaints and return service requests